mercredi 27 juin 2012

Cold Blood - Thriller! (Soul/Funk)


1. Baby I Love You (Album Version)
 2. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life 
 3. Feel So Bad 
 4. Sleeping 
 5. Live Your Dream 
 6. I'll Be Long Gone 
 7. Kissing My Love 

 All I can say is that if you like a dynamic horn section and a killer female vocalist you can't get much better than this. Don't even judge it by their other albums. This one stands alone as their best ever. Fantastic cover versions of wonderful songs. Put this on when you need a lift in your soul. I must confess that the audio level is a little bit low and the highs have just a bit of distortion on the cd but that may be from the state of the original masters. Nonetheless, the songs are still terrific.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

http://www.mediafire.com/?eosoic6op5b20ac